Original Message
From: Melissa
To: Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, October 12

First thank you all for the kind words, prayers and well wishes. He is doing

a little better today. They will be doing a procedure in a little while
before moving him to hospice.

We did talk for a few minutes about the list. He thought long and hard about

running a list for years and he is so proud of the one he runs. He is so
glad to be running a list with good people in it. He had expressed to me
before he didn't want to merge lists. At this time he agrees with me that
Gene should be in charge of things still until God praying he is able to
start running things again. I don't think anyone should be in a rush though.

I would hate to see his wishes not followed. I also know the people he
wouldn't want as a moderator, but I won't get into that right now. Just
please keep things as they are for now.

Thank you again! I'll send updates.
Melissa

Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!