From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Michael Boyd
Sent: 16 October 2017 17:16
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Burning software

I like Express Burn, but in my experience, NCH's claims that the software
can be used free for personal home use is not true. After I have installed
the software and burned 2 or 3 dissks, it always comes up wanting the
software to be registered and will not allow any further use of it.

I do have Any Burn installed and working now, but I do like a burning
software that gives me a lot of control over the process.

Michael