Re: sending text messages by computer

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

I only send text messages to my grand kids and they don't bounce. But then, the kids seldom reply. So maybe it ain't working.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kay Malmquist" <kay.malmquist@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] sending text messages by computer

Well now that is strange. I got an error message saying that the address
was not found, using your @mms.att.net suggestion but when I looked at my
phone the message was there. so, why the error message? Apparently it was
delivered just fine. Figure that one out. Weird.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com