From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walter Ramage via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 11:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Burning software

Hi. OK, this is not unusual for express burn and Express rip programmes.
Go to your control panel and to change or remove Programmes. Find express burn and uninstall it. You will be asked if you want to downgrade to the free version, just say yes. However you will be asked each time you launch the programme to certify that it is being used for non commercial home use and all you say is yes and the programme will be up and running. Walter.