Re: configuring a TeamTalk sever

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

The reason that you are getting the issue is that the IP you gave is an internal IP only. You need to set up port forwarding. Also, what errors are you experiencing?

Thanks.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 1:21 PM Armando Maldonado <armando.maldonado0767@...> wrote:

Hello,

I tried setting up my very own TT server. I have a TL-WR940N router. I assigned the IP address of 192.168.0.103, however when I try to connect via my phone outside my wifi, I am unable to. So, how can I fix? I opened ports and no go, thanks.

Armando

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!