Re: Carlos, R I P

amanda burt

It’s very sad news indeed, may he rest in peace

Amanda

From: Kimsan
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:32 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Carlos, R I P

Well… what can a brotha say. RIP Carlos and my heart goes out to Melissa, Carlos’s family and friends.

Over on the chat list, and I hope I will not get flack for this but there was this name he bestowed onto me and it was punk ass bitch.

I always thought of him and smile every time I heard that around here from these lil posers.

Carlos my homie, I will poor one out for you before I go to sleep tonight. I’m just glad that you’re no longer in pain. Much love from your punk ass bitch.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...