From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of janet gross
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:29 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Question Please.

Hi Everyone,
I'm not sure if this message will show up to the list or not, as I've been trying to read and send messages to this list for days, but I'll take another chance at it. I want to know if I completely delete Outlook 2010 from my computer, can I install WLM? I am having so many problems with this Outlook 2010, and I can't stand it, and I just want to get rid of it! I am running Windows 7 JAWS 18.
I think I asked this question before, but I believe someone told me I have to have Outlook installed on my computer before I could use WLM.
Janet