Re: Outlook 2010 Question Please.

david

Yes, and if your going to use outlook.com yu need to make sure the servers are correct.

Otherwise you will receive error indeed.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Question Please.

Janet, I’ll make the same suggestion to you that I made to Shirley.  Take a look at the guide to using Windows Live Mail with JAWS, and go to the section labeled, “Adding an Email Account”:

Gerald

Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 1:59 PM

Hi Mike,

Beautiful message from Carlos I love it!  Thank you.  If I set this to the default, do you know is it difficult   to set it up, meaning the incoming and outgoing mail settings?

Janet

From: Carlos
TO set WLM as the default client:
1. Press the Windows key to open the "Start" menu.
2. Press the Right Arrow key once.
3. Up Arrow to "Default Programs" and select it.
4. Tab to "Set your default programs" and select it.
5. Tab to the list of applications and find WLM.
6. Tab to the "Set this program as default" button and select it.
7. Tab to the "Choose defaults for this program" button and select it.
8. When the "Set Program Associations" dialog opens, check the "Select All"
checkbox.
9. Tab to the "Save" button and select it to exit the "Set Program
Associations" dialog and save the changes.
10. Finally, tab to the "OK" button to exit the "Set Default Programs"
dialog and save the changes.
Carlos

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.