From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:18 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Any Stand Alone Outlook Express Users Out Here?

In Windows 7 and into Windows 10 I used Windows Mail from Vista and I loved it. I got a hack from   another list, but with the Windows Fall Creator, it would no longer work.  I tried Outlook Express for a while and it seemed to work very well. However, I could not get a spell checker to work in it, and I do need a spell checker, so I decided to use Thunderbird and it works well.

On 10/21/2017 7:49 PM, janet gross wrote:

Hi Don,
I'm not sure wich version, as I am currently just learning about this stand alone outlook express.  I'm running windows 7.  Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.  I'm just not for sure which way to go with this all.  I'm just looking for a basic email program to compose, receive emails.  I can't wait to just get rid of this Outlook 2010 though.

Janet