From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 7:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Unified Inbox in Outlook 2016

Thank you, I have 5 email accounts and they are set up as POP. I did find instructions to set up this with rules, but I haven't tried it as yet. I am using TB for now but I would have thought that MS would have had this feature built in, like WLM did.

On 10/25/2017 4:15 AM, Michael Boyd wrote:

Loy,

There are some third party utilites that will allow you to do this. I really thought that Outlook 2016 had this feature built-in to it. But I cannot find the feature. You can set up rules to make this happen as well, but from what I see, it seems to be more for pop3 mail accounts. Sorry that I couldn’t come up with anything better than this.

Michael