From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
janet gross
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:11 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Unread, Junk, Move Question.

Hi Everyone,
Well, the latest on my spooky Outlook issue. I opened Outlook inbox and
went to the top of the list, and I heard a message say ,today collapsed, so
I pressed enter on that, and I heard the sound of an email coming in, and I
looked in the inbox, and sure enough, I seen several unread messages. I
sent myself a message and it appeared in the inbox instead of in the unread
folder! I heard this message before, and I'm sure I pressed enter, but it
didn't seem to make a difference, except for now. I'm not sure how long
this will last though, or if that could have been the main problem. I just
noticed I received a message from Outlook servay, and I received that a
couple of days ago, and after I opened it, the entire message completely
disappeared from the unread folder as well as other messages in which I
received it in, but now it appears in my inbox! I did look in the unread
folder, and there were 135 messages from MS.com still. I also noticed some
unread messages there from other list as well. I'm not sure how to get rid
of these stupid MS.com messages though.
Janet