Re: Problems with My Laptop

david

check to see if network driver updates are available for your wireless card.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Hunt
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Problems with My Laptop

Hello all, long-time reader, first-time poster to this list here,

I am currently having a problem with my HP laptop computer. It stays
connected to the internet via wi-fi through my Belkin router for a
while, then it disconnects without warning. This is happening more
and more frequently, and thus it's becoming quite annoying. I just
composed a long email message to a friend via GMail and the GMail
website, only to have it lost when I tried to send it but I had been
disconnected from my network and the internet. Any help or advice you
could give me regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim