Re: Blind Mice Mart Talking Microwave Sale

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

I still have one of the Hamilton Beach talking microwaves. Its too bad that they are no longer being manufactured.

From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: October 26, 2015 1:53 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blind Mice Mart Talking Microwave Sale

Yes, they use to make one and you could turn the voice on and off and low and hi and it talked you thru 90 percent of the things and I have two of them one in use and one no longer in use but still works like a charm. I think it was maybe made by Hamilton beach. It calls itself temo might not be spelling that right and it was under 100 bucks. So if they can do this and was selling them under 100 bucks then there is no reason they could not do this with this one as well and both the non-visual and visual could use it. The Temo is larger microwave as well. Besides this microwave is nothing special other than the speech. Let’s say you double the price of the Temo making it 200 bucks and it was 100 percent accessible it then would still have been a better deal. Also I think they might make microwaves that uses a smart phone app to control it now.

Now all this being said if I could not find a microwave that I could buy that I could not make accessible to me then this might be an option. But I sure for what I use a microwave for I could find one for 150 bucks or less that I could use that would do the job. Yes 300 or more bucks is too much for a microwave and especially this size.  Also this is supposed to be a sell price! JST!