Chrome

Joe Orozco

Hello,

For anyone using Chrome:

1. What are the main keystroke differences between Chrome and Internet
Explorer? For example, are there any keystrokes required to download
content, such as the Alt + N on IE? Would you still use the same Alt +
L to jump to the search bar to enter a new URL?

2. What current options are there to solving CAPTCHA?

3. Is the browser truly more responsive than IE or Firefox?

4. What privacy settings did you adjust to minimize the amount of
information you're sharing not only with third party sites, but also
with Google?

5. What accessible extensions can you recommend to minimize ads and
generally streamline page navigation?

6. At the moment, I have synchronized my Favorites between Firefox and
IE. Is there a way to synchronize between IE and Chrome?

Thanks in advance!

Joe