From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2017 7:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Note and Word Pad Help Please.

You don't have to save anything to do the following:

Open the save as dialog and, depending on your version of Windows, shift tab once or twice.  In Windows 7 and, I presume higher, it's twice.  I don't know about Vista.  You will be in the list of files and folders, the same kind of list as in my computer.  You can down and up arrow in the list.  If you recognize where you are, you will know where files are being saved.  If you don't, let us know and I can check to see how else to know.  As I recall, you can tab around the save as dialog and you'll find a field where the path to the folder and the folder are shown.  But for more information and to definitely verify what I'm saying, I'll wait to see if you want that information.

When finished looking around, press escape to close the dialog.