cannot get victor stream to connect to wifi

joanne

We have a new modem and computers successfully connected using our password.  We have tried again and again to get the Victor Streams to recognize the password and connect, but it keeps saying unable to connect and error.  I'm new to this and had to ask someone how to do upper case characters, and both of us who use victor streams did it the same way and still no connection.  Maybe we aren't switching from upper case to numeric mode right, I don't know.  I hope someone can please help troubleshoot this one.

Thanks.