Re: Tutorials for Garage Band and VoiceOver.

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hello.
Well, if you plug in the mike, add an audio trac, then make sure that
the correct option is selected under channel. Otherwise no sound.
I use a samsung midi keyboard with 49 keys, but you also get more
mobile options like the irig keys from IK multimedia wich is designed
for ios useage.

On 04/11/2017, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:
Which midi keyboard do you use, and how many piano-type keys?

Thanks,

On Nov 3, 2017, at 3:02 PM, Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...> wrote:

I don't no what you guys talking about.
I have garageband on my ipad and its very accessible. I got a midi
keyboard wich I connect with the USB to lightning adapter to play the
instruments, and I also got a pro audio interface wich connect to the
lightning port and give good audio recording. I've done a few songs
already that way.
The big downfall is editing wich is not so easy. But realtime
recording is excelent.

On 03/11/2017, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:
Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2017, at 12:15 AM, Paul Loba <pltechmail@...> wrote:

Victor,
You'd like to visit www.blindabilities.com and search for their Garage
Band instructional podcasts. Pete Lane did really good job in them.
Hope this helps.
Best,
Pawel

On 11/2/17, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:
Someone posted a link to a GarageBand mailing list that might be
helpful.
have just subscribed to that mailing list.

Thanks,

Victor at least I have sent in a subscription request. Hopefully I
will
hear
from them soon.

Sent from my iPhone