Re: Carlos' Birthday Today

stacy west <stacywest406@...>

may I ask who carlos is?

sorry, I don't want to intrude, I am just interested in who we are talking about

On 06/11/2017 19:35, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Happy birthday General Carlos! I will be celebrating and memorializing you
my own way. Though not so happy that my hope and longing wish of meeting
you in person are both dashed, shattered and flung to the turf, I'll have to
dry these tears, carry the torch and candle and keep on lighting the world!
It is what you did to make a difference in peoples' lives! And how's the
network up there? I'm sure they're running at maximum speed now that you
are in charge! Thanks for blessing me with your presence!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado