Re: Afshokz Headphones

Laz

I think you mean AfterShokz and as with any device some people like
them while others don't. It seems to be an individual preference type
thing.

Laz

On 11/7/17, Zachary Morris <morriszachary99@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,
My mobility instructor has been asking me to ask all of you
whether Afshokz headphones are a good device? We would be using
it for mobility for not only me, but for other students as well.
We both think that Bluetooth would be the best bet, but since my
school is on a budget, we both need to know whether to order them
or not. That's why I ask you all for advice, so any advice or
recommendations for other similar headphones appreciated.
Thanks,
Zachary Morris
Sent from a BrailleNote

Bluetooth devices, and accessories