From: Mark o Torgerson [mailto:happyperson2@...]
Sent: October-25-15 6:42 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] product key of office 2013

Yes, the office program came installed on my computer. So, I don't have the disk. I was able to retrieve the key from my hard drive.

God bless,

Rev. Mark

God loves you!

I am a Director for the Union, IL. Lions club

.My youtube channel:

My current project:

Sent From my iPhone 5

On Oct 24, 2015, at 1:14 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Or are you saying that you found  the product key but not the disk?