Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 6:29 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] question about auto fill in outlook 2016

Hello
I just heard about this group through another group and haven’t posted before.  I use Outlook 2016 with office 365 for my job.  I use JFW 18 and Windows 10 (not the newest update).  In my Outlook when I try and send an email to someone who I have not contacted previously it won’t let me fill in their name.  It starts to autofill with the name it thinks I want.  The only way I can get it to let me write in someone’s name that is a new contact is if I write it somewhere else like Notepad and paste it into the to: line.  Is there a way to not disable auto fill but make it so it allows new names to be written  into the to line?
Maureen