Re: question about auto fill in outlook 2016

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Maureen,

After invoking the Insert + J, keystroke, just press the letter, A, to get your version of Jaws.  Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws 2018 version, + what's new in this release.

This is the real / official Jaws 2018.1710.36, not a Beta, release.

32 Bit:

64 Bit:

What's new in Jaws 2018:

Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question about auto fill in outlook 2016

Hi George
When I do ins j it brings up the context menu and when I arrow down once it says utilities.