From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Copy & SaveDialogue Problem

Change it back to what?  That's is the way the dialog has always appeared on my machines.  What do you want the copy feature to do that has changed since the dialog has changed?  Rather than fool around with it, it might be better to use a backup program or a different copy utility with more options.

Gene