From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Thomas
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 5:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible air fryer

Hi all, and thanks for your input on the air fryers. My mom lent me her Farberware air fryer. It has simply two dials one for temperature, and one for the timer. The timer is maxed out at 30 minutes. The timer is not critical except it must be on to operate the fryer. the other dial goes from 170 to 400, and my mom said she just leaves it on the 400 setting for everything. I experimented around with it today and easily made a couple of very good and crispy chicken wings for lunch. They came out as well as pan fried or deep fried with no grease or messy pan to clean. I felt the basket was a little size restricted, and ordered a similar model that is almost twice the size. I think this is going to be a winner as I learn about all the things that can be easily made in the air fryer. Being blind, I'm not sure I would want to be using a deep fryer, or attempting to pan fry chicken. At least with the air fryer there is almost no mess, or spattered or spilled grease. A great alternative to the microwave or the convection oven and cleaning the spatter mess.
Mike