Re: Flying Blind

Pamela Dominguez

Okay, well it is still around and going strong. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: George Martinez Sr
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:47 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Flying Blind

Hi Pam,
I think you were correct. This publication referred to itself as "Top Tech
Tidbits for Thursday" but it came with "Flying Blind" in the Subject line.
Not sure how others are able to determine what I meant since many times I am
not sure what I mean? GRIN
George

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results.
George a Martinez CPA, PC
12231 N 50th Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85304-2215