android app and list help please.

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
I am just starting out with android at long last, so would like the following help please.
any suggestions of good and talkback accessible media player type apps?
same for audio recording, or video recording apps?
are there any good accessible games for android not available on IOS?
I would also like the details of any good blind android users e-mail lists?
I used to be on a couple, but came off of them after a time, as I previously never actually got round to getting on to android.
finally, are there any good sites for accessible apps for android, sort of like the applevis site?
thanks in advance for any help received.

Simon