My iOS devices seem to be dying very rapidly, therefore, I was going to install iOS 9, as soon as it was released, so I could get better battery life.
I plan to read applevis.com before updating, just to see what others say. I will base my decision, off the information I find on that website.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2015, at 1:41 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Indeed, I recommended waiting a while as well.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] .Opinions wanted: Should I install the upcoming updates?

Hi, I like doing it thru iTunes as you don't lose speech. Also I would wait
about a week or so before I installed it. As in case it has VO bugs that you
just cannot live with. Let some of the real techy people adopt it first and
find out all the bad and good and then decide if it is ok to download. JMT!

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com