*From:* Allen West
*Sent:* Friday, Nov 17, 2017 8:37 PM EST
*To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io
*Subject:* [TechTalk] Copying Texgt in Chrome

Hi All,

I have noticed that that when I use Chrome, I cannot copy text using
JAWS. If I use Internet Explorer, I am able to copy text. Has anyone
else had this experience? If so, is there a solution?

Thanks

Allen

Thanks for the reply. I will report it tomorrow. I downloaded JAWS
2018 on Monday. I tried to copy some text from a friend. I was able to
copy the first line and no more.

Allen