Re: converting doc files into txt or rtf format

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...>

Hi Joanne,

Go to:

http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/free-downloads.html

and download the free version of Doczillion document converter. This will convert just about any document file format to another. Each time you open the program after installing it, you will have to verify that you are using it for non-commercial use by clicking on a button, but the software will work from that point.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Michael