Re: ideas to access remote pc?

George Martinez Sr <GA.Martinez@...>

I know of 2 common ways to remote into another’s PC: 1. GoToMyPC  and 2. LogMeIn.

I use GoToMyPC weekly with clients and control it using MAGic.  An employee of mine likes LogMeIn because it is free but I find it hard for me to setup and use.  Others may have had a better experience with LogMeIn.

I was taught to use Team Viewer by a fantastic accessibility instructor who is totally blind but I have not used it since.  He uses it every day to access his wife’s computer in the office of his business with a copy of his JAWS loaded on her computer.

Of course, with both GoToMyPC and LogMeIn you must depend upon a screen enlarger because JAWS stops as soon as it sees GoToMyPC.

With “friendly” clients I am considering loading a free screen reader and setting it up without sound on the client end.

George

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and

expecting different results.

George a Martinez CPA, PC

12231 N 50th Avenue

Glendale, Arizona 85304-2215