From: Gene
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 10:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows 10 search problem

It doesn't work at all now and I believe that rebuilding the indexing file
slows performance while it is occurring. As I said, I don't think the index
file is necessary for searches and, I think the problem may not be solved in
this manner, with perhaps some annoyance and inconvenience by trying to do
so. I think Bleeping Computer is a better option. I suspect something is
corrupted.