From: Joe Orozco
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 12:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Bookmarks on Chrome

First, is there a way for Chrome to be set up to save and access
bookmarks from the same computer location as my Internet Explorer? I
currently save my IE favorites in a Dropbox folder so that I can
access them equally from IE or Firefox. I’d like to do the same with
Chrome, if possible.

Second, how do I access Bookmarks in Chrome in the first place? I’ve
tried Control + Shift + B to add the Bookmarks bar, but I can’t figure
out the shortcut key to access the list. Is there a means to view the
Bookmarks in the same menu format we can with IE?

Thanks for any help.

Joe