Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Maureen Pranghofer <maureensmusic@...>

Hi Mike and All
Oh he sounds like someone who was really neat.

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Maureen,

Carlos was 1 of the most knowledgeable & helpful blind computer technicians, teachers, & trouble shooters the blind community has known in a very long time.  He worked for a local university in New York, New York somewhere, & has guided the blind computer users over several of these lists' for many years!  He is the creator of this list.  He lost his eyes when he was somewhere around 3 to 5 years old, if I remember correctly, to an eye disease that I don't recall.  Anyways, we lost Carlos to liver cancer October 16 of this year.  In short, we lost a damn fine man!  He taught all of his list members / students many things, & he will be sorely missed in more ways than 1!  REST IN PEACE Carlos, & thank you for everything!
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:09 AM

Hi
I’m kind of new on this list, tell me about Carlos. 

Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 11:28 PM

Hi Janet, List Members, & Everyone Else That Celebrates Thanksgiving,

A very Blessed & happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!  Carlos our brother / our mentor, we're not forgetting nor will we ever forget about you, I've already got a place at my keyboard set up for you!  LOL  Rest in peace, & you make sure that the next Windows 10 version of, Creator, comes out right!  LOL  LOL 

Melissa, we're surely not forgetting about you & yours, y'all have the best Thanksgiving possible under the circumstances!  Give the kids a squeeze and a hug for all the list members!
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 7:11 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone,
Well, it's that time of the year again!  I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Janet

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.