Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Maureen Pranghofer <maureensmusic@...>

Hi Mike and All
Oh he sounds like someone who was really neat.

From: Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Maureen,

Carlos was 1 of the most knowledgeable & helpful blind computer technicians, teachers, & trouble shooters the blind community has known in a very long time.  He worked for a local university in New York, New York somewhere, & has guided the blind computer users over several of these lists' for many years!  He is the creator of this list.  He lost his eyes when he was somewhere around 3 to 5 years old, if I remember correctly, to an eye disease that I don't recall.  Anyways, we lost Carlos to liver cancer October 16 of this year.  In short, we lost a damn fine man!  He taught all of his list members / students many things, & he will be sorely missed in more ways than 1!  REST IN PEACE Carlos, & thank you for everything!
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.