Re: A very important administration message that all members should read

Eleni Vamvakari <elvam2167@...>

I tried to change my password, which I have done in the past. But it
is no longer accessible.

On 24/11/2017, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Agree.
Don't let this get to you
sugar

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar
Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at: