Re: goldwave help

Smiling?

Control+X is just cutting the audio and placing it to the clipboard. If you are just wanting to delete the audio, just use the delete key and that will remove the bracketed chosen audio.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stan Bobbitt
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 05:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] goldwave help

Hi, I don’t know about a mailing list but here is how I cut out unwanted sound bites:

First, don’t do the CTRL-A to select all. It’s unnecessary.

I put the left bracket and right bracket around the sound I want removed and hit CTRL-X.

Then I hit SHIFT-Home and CTRL-SHIFT-End which gives me the full length of the file minus the unwanted clip.

HTH,

Stan B