Re: Context menu for Windows 10 on a Mac keyboard

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

When I did this for Windows7 inside fusion, it was necessary to remap a key to be used as the applications key. I can't recall what key I ended up using now, but just pick one that you wont be using a lot.
As per: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/map-any-key-to-any-key-on-windows-xp-vista/ it should be possible to use sharpkeys for this and you should be able to grab the latest one from: https://github.com/randyrants/sharpkeys
I've not used a VM on a Mac in a pretty good while and the same goes for sharpkeys, but it was easy enough to get things going back when I used it on 7.
Hope this helps. :)
Take care.

On 11/26/2017 11:27 AM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

On a Mac book Air keyboard, how do you get into the context menu in Windows 10 as a virtual machine, please?

Thanks,

Sharon H.