Re: two more comments

andy.tidwell

Hello Gene, I wish you would because it would be helpful.

From: Gene
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] two more comments

I learned about a feature I hadn't looked into when I saw my messages unintentionally reach the list after I didn't approve them.  there is a pending feature that is valuable to know about.  It will help me not have messages unintentionally reach the list and it will also allow me to approve messages if I accidentally delete one I intended to approve.  I had other ways of approving those messages but this way is much more convenient.

It seems to me that someone should do a short tutorial on the Groups.io interface for new blind group owners.  Maybe I'll do one.

Gene
Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?