From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Billy Inglis
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:17 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] 5s issue.

hi guys, After recent update to the latest IOS version.
My iphone5s is showing no service message.
I have tried all i can think of including a full restore, and even took it to the provider EE shop.
The result is the phone is no longer capable of making outgoing phone calls, and this is mostly what i used it for.
Has anyone on this list has such a problem with the iphone5s?, Billy