Re: JAWS not reading sender name in Outlook 2016

George Martinez Sr <GA.Martinez@...>

Yes, it is maximized.  With my MAGic I can see that the Sender name is showing in my Inbox, JAWS simply is not reading it.

George

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and

expecting different results.

George a Martinez CPA, PC

12231 N 50th Avenue

Glendale, Arizona 85304-2215