VERACRYPT?

Hello All:

I need some helpful advice! I have a batch of folders on a USB flash drive.

Question: Is it possible to use VeraCrypt to encrypt each folder such that
each folder can only be opened with its own unique password? Can subfolders
also be encrypted such that both a parent folder and a subfolder can have
different passwords?

If not, I'd appreciate suggestions on how to accomplish this task.

The need to encrypt each folder on the USB flash drive is an essential
documentation requirement in my line of business. Looking forward to
reading your thoughts!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado