Re: VERACRYPT?

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

I'm certainly no expert in using Veracrypt to its full potential, but I think there's a way to have what's considered to be a encrypted volume with a sorta hidden extra volume inside the first one, which has its own separate password for unlocking it. I might also be misunderstanding how exactly it works though, as I've never actually messed with it. I do know though that you can create separate files, each being what ever size you want and use each file as its own encrypted container, which sounds like it might work for what you're wanting. You could then store these separate containers in a folder.
Take care.

On 11/30/2017 4:11 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Hello All:

I need some helpful advice! I have a batch of folders on a USB flash drive.

Question: Is it possible to use VeraCrypt to encrypt each folder such that
each folder can only be opened with its own unique password? Can subfolders
also be encrypted such that both a parent folder and a subfolder can have
different passwords?

If not, I'd appreciate suggestions on how to accomplish this task.

The need to encrypt each folder on the USB flash drive is an essential
documentation requirement in my line of business. Looking forward to
reading your thoughts!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado