Re: Obtaining Accessible Firefox

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

How and where can I get this ESR version? I am having multiple issues with 57. I was loving 56 and planning to make it my default browser. I had the setting to notify me of update but not to install unless I chose that option. However It went right ahead and updated and what a  headache. probably part my own fault since I am still a novice FF user.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Obtaining Accessible Firefox

Version 56 is the last of the old versions.  But saying it's the last accessible version, thus implying that version 57 isn't is a real oversimplification and is misleading.  Some people have had serious problems with version 57 and some haven't.  Mozilla has said that they are working on making future versions of Firefox work without the problems in version 57.  Also, people shouldn't be looking for the last accessible version.  they should be running the ESR (extended release version) during this time that Firefox is having problems in the current version or versions.