tech memories

Beth

I wrote an introduction in which I got the memories of Apple and Echo synthesis, but what about those of you who remember Napster? Who remembers any of the old MP3 players from the past?
Now, I was wondering who would be privy to a book review? This is a book review on a technological subject: the MP3 and music revolution. We all love music, I"m sure, around here. So this book is available on Bard, so if you have a patronage with the Talking Book service in the NLS program, you can access this audio book. I found myself fascinated by this book, and someone mentioned Philips. Yes, they're famous for shavers, funny Gerald mentioned that. Anyway Philips was indeed a conglomerate and they tried to harness what two German engineers invented, forcing them to use a certain filtering bay. But this book covers an entire history behind MP3 piracy, which I would have been a victim of thanks to the RIAA, if Project Hubcap had been going on longer than it did. I'm a confessed downloader of music, but I absolutely can't afford music files from iTunes, and have been yelled at. By none other than Dad, so unfortunately, piracy in its weirdest form seems to have been the only way I can stream music. Also, this book covers what Spotify and other subscriptions do, and we meet a lot of people who have shaped the music industry as we know it today. Thank God, we don't need CD's and yeah, it gets better. It was an older executive called Doug Morris who came up with ideas for bringing in more revenue for music artists. Anyhow, I would recommend this book to any piracy or any music enthusiasts out there.
Enjoy if you dare,
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,