From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 7:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Replacing the Micro SD Card on a Victor Reader

Mine was still under warrantee, and it did not cost. I did loose everything
that was on that bad card that was sent by the vendor, who, of course,
could
have no way of knowing that the card was contaminated. Humanware paid for
shipping it both ways, and they fixed it, got it back pretty fast with a
replacement card in it. Since then I bought a 32 GB card, because I always
keep anywhere from 10-25 books on the thing.

Best from,

Carolyn