From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 1:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Replacing the Micro SD Card on a Victor Reader

Most likely because either they didn't fix the VRS you sent them but sent you a replacement one with a different SD card, or they removed your SD card from the VRS while they fixed it and sent you back the wrong SD card.

Laz

On 12/2/17, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
I did not know that. When mine was returned to me, it had a different
SD card in it without the instructions I had on the other one. The
dealer was good enough to bring me back up to snuff. It could be that
Humanware replaced it with whatever they usually have from scratch.

Best from,

Carolyn