Amazon Echo or Google HomeWhich will access YouTube?

Audrey Joy

Hi Everyone,

As I wrote last week, I bought my friend an Amazon Echo Dot.

My cousin set it up for him using my IPhone because he owns neither a computer nor smartphone, or other kind of tablet.

He really wants to listen to YouTube videos of Indian music and movies; is there a way for Alexa to access that?

Or, should I return this to Best Buy and buy him a Google Home device.

Please advise.

Note: I only check this email address on the weekends; my regular email address is
audjoy@ajlmusic.org

Thanks, and have a happy holiday season.

Audrey