From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: December 2, 2017 6:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] preview pane in Outlook or Thunderbird??

Thank you, Rod. I did see your message and saved it. I don’t have window eyes on my new machine, but I do have jaws and NVDA.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2017, at 2:13 PM, Rod Hutton <rod_hutton@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mary,

I'm not sure whether this made it to the list, and so I just thought I'd send it again.
Please let me know if I can help in any way with Outlook.

Best,

Rod