From: Keith S
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 2:45 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] windows 10 update issue

Hi, I had my wife's cousin help me with upgrading my laptop with windows 8.1 to the free windows 10 upgrade.  The screen of the laptop is cracked, so he had to hook up the laptop to a digital tv using and H D M I cable.

The update to windows 10 apparrently downloaded and he installed it.

The computer was rebooted and now he does not know if the upgrade took to the laptop due to the H D M I drivers not being installed on the laptop.

Any way I can figure out if the windows 10 update installed correctly, or do I need to go out and have the laptop's screen replaced?

Thanks

Keith