Re: Amazon Echo or Google HomeWhich will access YouTube?

Blackwell, Clifford

If you get the Google Home or the Home Mini and purchase a subscription to GooglePlay Music, about $10 permonth $15 for a family, you get a subscription to Youtube Red for free. As there is no screen, I don't know if it palys just audio files from Youtube Red or if that includes the audio only from Youtube Red.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Audrey Joy
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2017 11:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Echo or Google HomeWhich will access YouTube?

Thanks Michael; how would it access YouTube?

Audrey

From: Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@ca.rr.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:18 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] is there a standalone kindle reader that blind folks can use?

Hi Mary,
I am a Kurzweil user, and remember your name from the former group.
This kindle thing is for a dr. friend of mine who has recently
become blind. I am teaching him how to use jaws with his computer,
but I think he would be really interested in the fire tablet. What
more do you know about it? You can write me off list at jazzpiano@ca.rr. Com.
Jim