From: Blaster
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows 10 update issue

Well, After you first started the installation you were in the windows
7 OS with JAWS speech right?  Then it should have asked to reboot and
I think that's where you are now, right?
If so, you need to let the laptop run, for me it took more than 30
minutes and then it rebooted by itself and began to install some more
things.  When it finally went quiet it was about another 10 minutes.
Some other users on list had reported it had installed faster than
that, but that was my experience.

So using my info above, where do you think you are in the installation?

Blaster